Following feedback from the coaches questionnaire released around the COVID-19 pandemic, Scottish Squash have arranged a finance webinar which aims to support self-employed coaches and players to better understand the support available from government through the UK Self-Employment Income Support Scheme.
The webinar will be hosted by Scottish Squash and the delivery will be led by a member from Gordon Mavor & Co Accountants. Gordon Mavor & Co Accountants work closely with Scottish Squash to provide the financial management for the company.
The webinar will take place on Wedesday 15th April at 14:00 and will be run using Microsoft Teams. Please note, interested coaches, players or individuals do not require a Microsoft account. Once you have registered further information will be sent to you on how to join the webinar.
In order to be sent the information to join the webinar please register before 12noon on Wednesday 15th April.
The webinar will follow the structure below.
- COVID-19 situation & information for self-employed
- Available support from government
- Important dates to remember
- Sign posting to correct information and websites to support
- General support for self-employed
- How self-employed individuals should be set-up
- Annual processes for self-employed individuals
- Important annual dates to remember
- Question & answer session
To register to join the webinar please complete the webinar registration form. If you require any further information please contact Allan McKay (Head of Coaching & Competitions) on 07483 908 890 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org