Squash Leaders Award
This course aims at introducing candidates to the basic skills required to support a schoolsquash programme or club programme. It will introduce candidates to our interactive schoolsquash resource which provides leaders with lots of fun games-based approaches to teaching squash. This will help individuals whether you are delivering schoolsquash or squash within a club environment.
It is a great course for young aspiring coaches or even parent volunteers.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop skills to allow you to support a coach/teacher in the delivery of a well organised, safe, fun and inspiring squash session.
- Understand how to effectively use the interactive schoolsquash resource pack.
- Understand the different equipment to use and the equipment available when delivering in a school environment.
- Aged 11 years or older
- This course takes approximately 3 hours to complete. (If it is being delivered within a school our development team will discuss the best way to complete this course with the appropriate teacher(s)).
- Member Clubs – £100 per course
- Non-Member Clubs – £150 per course
(Clubs may wish to split this amongst the candidates attending)
SQUASH LEADERS AWARD COURSE DATES
To arrange a course to be delivered in your club/facility please contact us and our development team will be in touch.
WHAT CANDIDATES HAVE TO SAY