DO YOU WANT TO HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SQUASH IN SCOTLAND?
We believe that the voice of young people needs to be heard in squash across Scotland. As such we are delighted to open recruitment for the Scottish Squash Young Ambassador Programme.
VISION OF THE YOUNG AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
- Provide a forum for young people to have a voice within squash in Scotland
- Allow young people the opportunity to influence the direction of their sport
- To raise the profile of squash and encourage participation amongst young people
- Encourage the integration of young people into leadership roles
- Provide opportunities for young people to move into coaching and volunteering pathways
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Aged between 14 – 30
- Passionate about the power of sport
- Motivated to make a positive change to squash in Scotland
- Able to commit to 1 meeting every 6 weeks and some ongoing project work
- Willing to be involved for an initial 2 year period
AS A YOUNG AMBASSADOR YOU WILL:
- Work collaboratively to develop and deliver projects which meet the aims of the programme
- Meet other young people who share your passion for squash
- Have access to a range of experiences which will help you develop as a person and gain new skills
- Have the opportunity to obtain recognised coaching qualifications
- Gain an insight into the career opportunities available across the sporting sector
Further information/FAQs can be found here.
Interested? Apply here.
Applications close at midnight on Friday 15th July 2022.