Gold Sanctioned Competitions
Gold sanctioned competitions are the largest regional competitions within the Scottish calendar. A Gold sanctioned competition attracts the highest ranked junior and senior players. Gold sanctioned competitions link to selection into the junior and senior Scotland teams who represent the country on the international stage.
Who For: juniors & seniors
- 3x Gold Junior Competitions (B&G U11/13/15/17/19) 3x Gold Senior Competitions (Men’s & Women’s Open),
- Aimed at all levels but will attract the highest players.
- 6 Gold competitions in total..
- The dates for Gold competitions will be set by Scottish Squash before the start of the season.
- Run over minimum of 2 days (Friday evening matches may be required).
- Ranking points offered.
- Players must play in these competitions to be able to be selected for representative events.