The TOTS stage of Mini Squash provides suggestions and ideas for activities that can be used with young children aged 3 years and above.
The children can expect to achieve the following experiences and outcomes:
- Learning how to move my body well, use and share space
- Developing movement skills through practice and energetic play
- Needs and feelings when taking turns and sharing resources, need to follow rules
- Exploring and observing movement, I can describe what I have learned
We can provide rackets and balls to support the use of the following equipment:
- Balls (small, medium and large; variety of bounciness)
- Bean bags
- Marker cones
- Throw down lines/spots
Affiliated nurseries can opt to receive our new RacquetWall tool, installed and maintained by SSRL. Comprised of non-marking tape the RacquetWall tool can be adjusted to fit any flat wall and takes only minutes to install.
Affiliated nurseries will also be provided with a free teaching resource, should they desire to include racketball in their curriculum delivery.
For more information contact email@example.com