Enjoy squash but want to give something different a try? Racketball is for you!
What is RACKETBALL?
- RACKETBALL is exciting.
- RACKETBALL is ideal for players of all ages and abilities.
- RACKETBALL skills are acquired quickly.
- RACKETBALL rallies are longer and beginners rapidly gain confidence in their game.
- RACKETBALL is played on a standard squash court and uses a large bouncy ball and a racket with a large head making the game easy to play.
- RACKETBALL players are therefore quick to enjoy a competitive game and a great workout!
First things first – not only is RACKETBALL a lot of fun, it’s an excellent form of exercise.
RACKETBALL is a game suited to all ages and abilities, from absolute beginners; to those returning to any sport; to the tennis or squash player who wants a fun alternative, and to the older ‘squashie’ who wants to continue playing competitive sport.
Whether you are new to the world of rebound racket sports, or an experienced squash player, you are guaranteed to get both a competitive game and a great workout!
RACKETBALL is a great ‘fat burner’ as it encourages longer rallies therefore offering a fantastic aerobic workout!
RACKETBALL uses most of your major muscle groups so it’s also great for shaping and toning your body. There is less twisting and turning involved than squash which means RACKETBALL is also kinder on knee and ankle joints.
RACKETBALL is an exciting alternative for squash players looking for a new challenge.
Many players continue playing both squash and RACKETBALL, and some new RACKETBALL players discover the challenges of playing squash.