What Scottish Squash Offer
Whether you’re a squash player who regularly competes in competitions and events, a social player, or a fan wanting to keep up-to-date with the latest squash news offers and competitions, we have some great benefits and services for you to enjoy.
What we offer
- Entry to competition: regional, national.
- Access to national talent pathway.
- Insurance for players competing in Scottish Squash sanctioned events.
- Events and box-leagues for recreational players.
- Regular news updates (social/non-competitive).
- Feedback channels (social/non-competitive).
What we are working on
- Exclusive deals, discounts and offers: apparel, equipment, training aids, nutrition, courses and events.
|Junior Member||A Junior Competitive Player must be under 19 at the end of the season. A Junior Competitive Player is one who plays in Multi-Club Leagues, takes part in Scottish Squash competitions, or is a member or Scottish Squash development squad.||Junior Competitive
|Masters Member||A player who takes part in open competition and is aged 35 or over on the first day of that competition.||Master Competitive (not named on a competitive team)
|Competitive Team Member||A Competitive Team is that which plays in any multi-club league. Clubs may provide details of up to 10 “Competitive Players” for each team.||Competitive Team (up to 10 members)
|Associate Member||Players who wish to play in Scottish Squash tournaments who are not members of an Affiliated Club because they live outside of Scotland.||Associate Competitive
|Recreational Member||Players who play outside of Affiliated Clubs||FREE|
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org