Gold events are the largest regional competitions within the Scottish calendar. A Gold sanctioned event attracts the highest ranked junior and senior players. A greater number of ranking points are on offer and link to selection into the junior and senior Scotland teams who represent the country on the international stage.
Who For: juniors & seniors
- 3x Gold Junior Events (B&G U11/13/15/17/19) 3x Gold Senior Events (Men’s & Women’s Open),
- Aimed at all levels but will attract the highest players.
- 6 Gold events in total; minimum one per region.
- The dates for gold events will be set by Scottish Squash before the start of the season.
- Run over minimum of 2 days (Friday evening matches may be required).
- Ranking points offered.
- Players must play in these events to be able to be selected for representative events.